Infertility is one of the most common problems that couples are facing these days. It is nothing less than a mental trauma when the couples are unable to conceive even after trying a lot. Infertility is generally identified when a woman is unable to get pregnant despite having unprotected sexual intercourse for more than 12 months. In Surrey, there are lots of clinics and the infertility treatment centres that have helped the couples to overcome the infertility problems either in male or female partner.
Factors affecting the success rate
Any woman who wants to get pregnant but is facing the problem in conceiving even after the unprotected sexual intercourse should make a visit to the infertility centre for the confirmation of the real cause of infertility. Experts performing the Fertility treatment in Surrey claimed that many women come to their clinic for the fertility treatments but not all the women are able to get the desired results, the success rate of the fertility treatment varies from one woman to another. There are some factors that affect the success of fertility treatment in every woman. These factors include;
- History of the past pregnancies
- Duration of infertility
- Potential of both the partners to conceive
Hence, before taking any kind of fertility treatment to the man or woman, it is very important to note these factors to determine the success rate of the fertility treatment.
Kinds of infertility
There are generally three kinds of infertilities. These include:
- Primary infertility: It is the infertility condition in which the couples have never been able to conceive.
- Secondary infertility: It is the infertility condition which arises when the couples already have a child of their own but they are facing fertility issues with their second pregnancy.
- Sterile infertility: Sterility is the condition in which there is absolutely no chance of pregnancy due to the sexual health problems and impotency of the either partner.
The couples should not leave the hope of having a child or a stable pregnancy until their infertility condition falls into the category of sterility. There is a scope of pregnancy in the primary and secondary infertility with the help of some fertility treatments.
There are different types of treatments for treating infertility. Some of them include:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF): In this type of treatment, the eggs of female are treated with the male sperms in order to develop the embryo. The embryo hence developed is placed inside the uterus of the female through cervix.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI): In this type of infertility treatment, semen which is collected by the masturbation is injected into the uterus.
- Treating ovulation: Woman suffering from the ovulation problem undergoes this type of treatment. By correcting the ovulation, the success rate of infertility is improved.
- Male infertility treatments: This type of treatment is helpful in handling ejaculation problem, increase of sperm count in semen and other male infertility problems.
These are the most common types of infertility treatments that are helpful and taken by the couples facing the infertility issues.